Monnit wireless airflow indicators use a flexible, stress sensitive
ribbon to detect air flow within heating and air conditioning duct
work. User customization allows you to set the frequency of readings
and the ability to set notifications or alerts from the iMonnit
online sensor monitoring system if airflow is detected or not
Note: This sensor does not provide a measurement value for the
amount of airflow.
- 900 MHz Operating Frequency
- Replaceable 3.0V Coin Cell Battery
- 250 - 300 ft. non-line-of-sight device range*
- At 1 hour heartbeat setting, coin cell battery will last ~ 1-2
- Detects airflow when engaged for more than 2 seconds.
- Will also alert when no airflow is detected.
- Bend Sensor / Potentiometer.
- FCC and IC certified.
- Small size is ideal for embedded applications.
- User defined thresholds for alerts and notifications.
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency and