The wireless seat occupancy sensor uses a stress plate with an
integrated flexible, stress sensitive ribbon to accurately measure
when (force) is applied to the plate. Perfect for monitoring seats
for occupancy. User customization allows you to set the frequency of
readings and the ability to set thresholds notifications or alerts
from the iMonnit online sensor monitoring system.
- 900 MHz Operating Frequency
- Replaceable 3.0V Coin Cell Battery
- 250 - 300 ft. non-line-of-sight device range*
- At 1 hour heartbeat setting, coin cell battery will last ~ 1-2
- Senses immediate presence of pressure applied to pad.
- Bend Sensor / Potentiometer.
- FCC and IC certified.
- Small size is ideal for embedded applications.
- User defined thresholds for alerts and notifications.
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency
and other variables.