The Monnit Wireless Pressure Sensor is capable of measuring gas,
liquid or vapor pressures from 0-160 PSI. This sensor can be used
anywhere a pressure gauge can be used. Requires 12 - 32 VDC input.
This solution combines a standard pressure transducer interfaced to
a Monnit wireless radio. The Pressure Transducer is NEMA 4X, CE
rated. User customization allows you to set notifications and alerts
from the system so you can know immediately if pressure is above or
below an optimal range.
Requires external 12-32 VDC power for pressure gauge
- 900 MHz Operating Frequency
- Replaceable 3.0V Coin Cell Battery
- 250 - 300 ft. non-line-of-sight device range*
- At 1 hour heartbeat setting, coin cell battery will last ~ 1-2
- Works with Gas, Liquid or Vapor.
- 0-160 PSI Rating.
- Transducer is NEMA 4X, CE Rated.
- FCC and IC certified.
- Small size is ideal for embedded applications.
- User defined thresholds for alerts and notifications.
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency and