The wireless humidity sensor allows you to monitor the relative
humidity of the air within a room or enclosure. Ideal for monitoring
humidity within greenhouses, industrial spaces, museums, saunas and
humidors. They can also be used for residential applications such as
controlling mold, mildew or dust mites. User customization allows
you to set the frequency of readings and the ability to set
thresholds for alerts.
In an effort to consolidate our humidity sensor offering, all Monnit
humidity sensors now feature the same hardware as found in our
previously available high accuracy humidity sensors at a lower
- 900 MHz Operating Frequency
- Replaceable 3.0V Coin Cell Battery
- 250 - 300 ft. non-line-of-sight device range*
- At 1 hour heartbeat setting, coin cell battery will last ~ 1-2
- Scientific grade sensor.
- FCC and IC certified.
- +/- 1.8% accuracy (between 10% - 90% RH).
- Small size is ideal for embedded applications.
- User defined thresholds for alerts and notifications.
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency and