The wireless open/closed sensor provides information on the status
of doors, windows, cabinets, etc. Know if a building or specific
area is being accessed when it should not be, or if a door or window
has been left open.
- 900 MHz Operating Frequency
- Replaceable 3.0V Coin Cell Battery
- 250 - 300 ft. non-line-of-sight device range*
- At 1 hour heartbeat setting, coin cell battery will last ~ 1-2
- Sense immediate door access.
- Sense if a door, window, drawer is opened or has been left
- Monitor access to specific areas of buildings.
- FCC and IC certified.
- Small size is ideal for embedded applications.
- User defined thresholds for alerts and notifications.
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency and