The wireless activity timer sensor can be used in a host of
applications that require tracking the amount of time a machine or
vehicle runs. The activity timer sensor detects operating vibration
of a machine or vehicle and starts a timer. When the machine or
vehicle is no longer running, the timer stops and reports the amount
of time the machine ran, back to the monitoring system. You can set
custom alerts via SMS text or email to let you know how much time
the machine ran, or if a certain time limit has expired.
- 900 MHz Operating Frequency
- Replaceable 3.0V Coin Cell Battery
- 250 - 300 ft. non-line-of-sight device range*
- At 1 hour heartbeat setting, coin cell battery will last ~ 1-2
- Times how long a machine or vehicle is running.
- FCC and IC certified.
- Small size is ideal for embedded applications.
- User defined thresholds for alerts and notifications.
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency and