Monnit wireless accelerometers can be used in a host of applications
where knowing impact, vibration, inclination, etc. is required.
The wireless accelerometer - G-Force snapshot sensor activates at a
set time interval (defined by user) and measures g-force along X, Y
and Z axes. Primary use is as an inclinometer or tilt sensor. There
are three operating modes, +/-2 G, +/-4 G, or +/-8G. The data displayed is
the g-force on each axis, e.g. -> X: 0.001 Y: 0.031 Z: 1.01.
These accelerometers do not "stream" continuous data. Please
reference the data sheet for further information.
- 900 MHz Operating Frequency
- Replaceable 3.0V Coin Cell Battery
- 250 - 300 ft. non-line-of-sight device range*
- At 1 hour heartbeat setting, coin cell battery will last ~ 1-2
- 4096 count/g Sensitivity
- FCC and IC certified.
- Small size is ideal for embedded applications.
- User defined thresholds for alerts and notifications.
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency and