The AC Voltage Detection Sensor notifies of the presence or absence
of electricity. It is intended for use on devices using supply power
from 24 - 500 VAC. Not intended for voltages higher than 500 VAC and
also not intended for use with DC sources. Perfect for HVAC systems,
sprinkler systems, sump pumps and any other type of electrical
appliance monitoring. This sensor triggers on the state change from
presence to absence of voltage and vice versa. The data is displayed
as either "No Voltage" or "Voltage Detected".
- 900 MHz Operating Frequency
- Replaceable 3.0V Coin Cell Battery
- 250 - 300 ft. non-line-of-sight device range*
- At 1 hour heartbeat setting, coin cell battery will last ~ 1-2
- Interfaces with electrical devices or power lines from 24 -
- FCC and IC certified.
- Max sensor input voltage up to 600 VAC
- Small size is ideal for embedded applications.
- User defined thresholds for alerts and notifications.
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency and