Monnit wireless 0-20mA current meters are capable of measuring the
current off another device or sensor, up to 20mA (DC), by connecting
the leads of the sensor to the positive and ground terminals of the
device being measured. Examples of interfacing devices include, but
are not limited to: Current transducers (CTs) with outputs up to 20
mA, pH sensor, dissolved oxygen sensor, pressure sensor, magnetic
flow meters, velocity or acceleration sensors, industrial vibration
sensors, industrial accelerometers, any kind of sensor that
specifies the output is in (mA) within the range of 0 - 20.
WARNING: Use caution when interfacing to the Monnit 0-20mA Current
meter. Negative voltages, any kind of AC Voltages, or DC Voltage
exceeding 3.6V WILL DAMAGE the electronics of the wireless sensor.
Monnit is not responsible for troubleshooting, replacing or
reimbursing damages incurred by disregarding this warning.
- 900 MHz Operating Frequency
- Replaceable 3.0V Coin Cell Battery
- 250 - 300 ft. non-line-of-sight device range*
- At 1 hour heartbeat setting, coin cell battery will last ~ 1-2
- Interfaces with sensors between 0-20 mA.
- FCC and IC certified.
- Small size is ideal for embedded applications.
- User defined thresholds for alerts and notifications.
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency
and other variables.