The wireless single input pulse counter can be integrated with a
water or power meter that provides a pulse output to count the
number of actuations occurring within a given time frame.
The pulse counter is by default, set-up to operate with signals that
are less than 10Hz. Through software it can be changed to a
maximum of 20Hz.
- 900 MHz Operating Frequency
- Replaceable 3.0V Coin Cell Battery
- 250 - 300 ft. non-line-of-sight device range*
- At 1 hour heartbeat setting, coin cell battery will last ~ 1-2
- Counts the number of pulses in given time frame. (User can set
to aggregate pulses, or set to report each pulse as an
- Product comes with standard 36 in wires.
- FCC and IC certified.
- Small size is ideal for embedded applications.
- User defined thresholds for alerts and notifications.
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency and