Monnit wireless voltage meters are capable of measuring the voltage
off another device, battery, or sensor. This sensor is capable of
measuring voltage up to 1.2 volts DC by connecting the leads on the
sensor to the positive and ground terminals of the device being
measured. Examples of interfacing devices include, but are not
limited to: Strain Gauge, Pressure Transducer, RTD, Thermistor, or
Thermocouple, Piezo Electric sensors, Photoresistor, Industrial
Accelerometer, any kind of variable resistor, any kind of sensor
that outputs a voltage, etc. If the device being measured is
passive, the user must supply their own excitation voltage, as the
Monnit voltage meter is really just a “voltage observer”. Cannot be
used for AC voltage measurement.
WARNING: Use caution when interfacing to the Monnit Wireless Voltage
Meter. Negative voltages, any kind of AC Voltages, or DC Voltage
exceeding 3.6V WILL DAMAGE the electronics of the Monnit Wireless
Sensor. Monnit is not responsible for troubleshooting, replacing or
reimbursing damages incurred by disregarding this warning.
- 900 MHz Operating Frequency
- Replaceable 3.0V Coin Cell Battery
- 250 - 300 ft. non-line-of-sight device range*
- At 1 hour heartbeat setting, coin cell battery will last ~ 1-2
- FCC and IC certified.
- Interfaces with other devices up to 1.2 VDC
- Small size is ideal for embedded applications.
- User defined thresholds for alerts and notifications.
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency
and other variables.