The wireless active RF ID sensor can be used as a digital ID tag for
an object allowing you to track its contents and tell if it is on
premises or not. These sensors are perfect for managing assets such
as car lots or construction equipment.
- 900 MHz Operating Frequency
- Replaceable 3.0V Coin Cell Battery
- 250 - 300 ft. non-line-of-sight device range*
- At 1 hour heartbeat setting, coin cell battery will last ~ 1-2
- Manage and identify assets.
- Assign contents to an object for tracking.
- Know when things have been removed from premises.
- FCC and IC certified.
- Small size is ideal for embedded applications.
- User defined thresholds for alerts and notifications.
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency and