The wireless temperature sensor uses an external sensor probe to
measure temperature with more accuracy and greater thermal range.
Perfect for fast changing, temperature critical applications such as
coolers or heaters. User customization allows you to set the
frequency of readings and the ability to set thresholds for
"Alarms", "Alerts" and "FYIs"
- 900 MHz Operating Frequency
- Replaceable 3.0V Coin Cell Battery
- 250 - 300 ft. non-line-of-sight device range*
- At 1 hour heartbeat setting, coin cell battery will last ~ 1-2
- Accurate to +/- 1°C (1.8°F).
- Probe temp range: -40°C to +125°C (-40° to 257°F).
- Good for fast changing temperature.
- 3 ft external temperature probe.
- FCC and IC certified.
- Small size is ideal for embedded applications.
- User defined thresholds for alerts and notifications.
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency
and other variables.