The wireless temperature sensor uses a thermistor to accurately
measure temperatures from -7°C to 60°C. Perfect for slower changing
temperatures and critical applications such as facilities or rooms.
User customization allows you to set the frequency of readings and
the ability to set thresholds for "Alarms", "Alerts" and "FYIs".
- 900 MHz Operating Frequency
- Replaceable 3.0V Coin Cell Battery
- 250 - 300 ft. non-line-of-sight device range*
- At 1 hour heartbeat setting, coin cell battery will last ~ 1-2
- Accurate to +/- 1°C (1.8°F).
- Good for slower changing temperatures.
- FCC and IC certified.
- Small size is ideal for embedded applications.
- User defined thresholds for alerts and notifications.
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency and