- Wireless Standard:
- Form Factor:
- Frequency: 862-1020MHz
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Ultra-high sensitive receiving ability by LoRa spread spectrum modulation technology
- Long-distance transmission (1km to 10km)
- Support setting various parameters like baud rate, transmission power, transmission speed, etc.
- Multi-channel, dual data buffer (each 256 Bytes)
- Instant wake up over the air
- Four operating modes
- Built-in watchdog
- USB interface, could be directly connected to PC or mobile phone for development and test
LORA-D LoRa wireless communication USB dongle is a member of Globalsat LoRa RF product family. It is a low power-consuming and half-duplex dongle which can wirelessly transmit data to long-distance. It has built-in high-speed and low power-consuming MCU and SX1276 modulation chipset. This chipset is applied with forward error correction technique which greatly improves interference immunity and advances sensitivity. The coding can detect errors and automatically filter out errors and false data. LORA-D is suitable for long-distance transmission or use in harsh environments.
- Convenient LoRa gateway configuration
- Flexible PC-tool utility