SX-SDCAG Product Features:
* Highly Integrated System for 802.11a/b/g WLAN
* U.FL antenna connectors with diversity support
* 3mA minimum power consumption in sleep mode
* Wide operating temperature range
* Integrated Atheros AR6001XL Single Chip
* Integrated high performance Dual-Band Front End
* Module (FEM), Band Pass Filter, 40MHz Crystal
* 4Kbit EEPROM
* Advanced power management to minimize standby and active power
* WEP 64/128, WPA (TKIP), WPA2 (802.11i/AES) security
* Compatible with Sourceforge (Linux) and Codeplex (WinCE) Open Source drivers, Green Hills INTEGRITY RTOS drivers
Unlike WLAN SDIO cards that are intended for use in PDAs, this unique 802.11a/b/g Card is aimed at OEM applications. It includes diversity antenna connectors for improved radio reception and flexibility in antenna selection, and it supports an extended temperature range of -20 to +80 degrees C. The 802.11a 5GHz capabilities allow it to be used in enterprise environments such as hospitals, where interference from 2.4GHz devices like microwave ovens must be minimized. We also offers driver porting and consulting services for Linux, Windows CE, and other operating systems, as well as custom hardware design capabilities.
Measuring just 0.94 x 1.68 x 0.08 inches (24 x 42.7 x 2.1mm), this OEM SD Card is slightly longer than a standard SD memory card. Because it has a standard SDIO form factor, OEMs can use off-the-shelf SDIO mounting hardware and test equipment to expedite the development process. This solution implements half-duplex OFDM, CCK and DSSS base-band processing supporting all IEEE 802.11a/b/g data rates. The MAC supports the IEEE 802.11 wireless MAC protocol as well as 802.11i security, receive and transmit filtering, error recovery, and quality of service (QoS).