- LoRaWAN™ compliant
- Ultra-high sensitive receiving ability by LoRa spread spectrum modulation technology
- Long-distance transmission (1km to 10km)
- Multi-channel, dual data buffer (each 256 Bytes)
- Instant wake up over the air
- Built-in watchdog
- LoRa/FSK/GFSK/OOK modulation, 2-way half–duplex communication, strong anti-interference
- 868/915MHz ISM band, globally license free.
- Maximal output power100mW(20dBm)?output power adjustable between 5-20dBm
- Easily use, auto exchange on communication & transceiver
- Tuning free
- Accord FCC,ETSI standard
LM-130 is a LoRaWAN™ compliant wireless communication module suitable for SMT production. It is a low power-consuming and half-duplex module which can wirelessly transmit data to long-distance. It has built-in high-speed, low power-consuming MCU and SX1276 modulation chipset. This chipset is applied with forward error correction technique which greatly improves interference immunity and advances sensitivity. The coding can detect errors and automatically filter out errors and false data. LM-130 fully complies with LoRaWAN™ specification and can work with any LoRaWAN compliant gateway. It is suitable for M2M world especially for long-distance transmission or use in harsh environments.
Supporting frequency: 410-525MHz, 862-1020MHz
- FCC/CE certified