- Form Factor:
- Product Series:
- Audio applications
- For Use With: Raspberry Pi Model A/B Rev2 or later w/ P5 Pads
- 3.5 mm jack (4-pole) for a headset/boom mic combination for gaming or VoIP applications
- 3.5 mm jack for microphone input
- On-board MEMS microphone
- 3.5 mm jack stereo line input for connection to devices such as digital audio players (iPod etc.) or mobile phones
- 3.5 mm jack stereo line output for connection to devices such as external stereo amplifiers or powered speakers
- Phono jack for electrical (not optical) S/PDIF digital input
- On-board class D power amplifier for external speakers, with connection to external power source if needed.
- Small pin header for extra functions if they are low cost, already on-chip, and donít require any further components
- Raspberry Pi form factor
The Wolfson Audio Card solves this by providing similar audio flexibility that would be provided by a PC soundcard. Not only this but the Wolfson Audio Card was produced in partnership with Wolfson, the premier audio solutions chip company, to produce superior sound capabilities for the Raspberry Pi.