- System Memory:
- Form Factor:
- Operating Temperature:
- Dimensions: x x
Connector Type A: HDMI Type A Plug
Connector Type B: D Sub 15 Position Receptacle
Jacket Color: -
Cable Assembly Type: Video Adapter RoHS Compliant: Yes
- Simple device design in the form of a small adaptor with integrated VGA socket output, with short cable complete with HDMI plug for connection to the HDMI socket on Raspberry Pi.
- No external power supply is required, and in operation, the device is plug and play*
- The device handles display resolutions of up to 720p/1080i/1080p (the maximum resolution is limited by the resolution supported by the connected display device).
- Input: integrated Type-A HDMI plug, Output: standard female DE-15 connector.
- Material: 99% high-purity oxygen-free copper wire core, 30µ gold-plated terminals for minimal signal loss, and gold-plated HDMI plug for high abrasion resistance.
* Note: It is recommended that Raspberry Pi is powered by an external, mains connected power supply when Pi-View is connected and in operation.