- Form Factor: Network Appliance PC
- Product Series: AxiomTek Net Appliance
- Processor: LGA 1156
- Cooling: w/ Fan
1U Rackmount Network Appliance Platform with LGA1156
Socket Processor and 8 LANs
- LGA1156 socket type of processor as Intel Clarkdale
i5-660/ i3-540/ G6960, Lynnfield i7-860/ i5-750
- Supports eight 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet ports (Intel
- Supports unbuffer and non-ECC DDR3 memory up to 8GB
- Supports two 2.5" SATA HDD or one 3.5" SATA HDD for data or
- Supports BIOS redirected to COM port
- Suitable for VPN, firewall and other network security
The NA-510 network appliance built with the new
Intel Core i3, i5 and i7 processors in the LGA1156 package
for small to medium businesses. The super slim 1U-height NA-510
utilizes the Intel Q57 express chipset and can hold 8 GB of
none-ECC DDR3 memory. The NA-510 is integrated with eight Gigabit
Ethernet ports with two pairs supporting LAN bypass function. For
extended networking application, this easy-to-use unit comes with
a MiniPCI or PCIe x8 slot. Moreover, the network appliance
platform features two 2.5" SATA HDDs (or one 3.5" SATA HDD), one
CompactFlash slot, a console port and two USB ports, which
enhances its capability to deal with various application needs.
The extreme performance NA-510 network appliance is an excellent
choice for network security applications, VPN, UTM, and Firewall.
LGA1156 socket for Intel Clarkdale i5-660/i3-540/G6960,
Lynnfield i7-860/ i5-750 up to 8GB un-buffer non-ECC DDR3 DIMM
memory. For storing event log data, the NA-510 utilizes two 2.5"
SATA HDD or one 3.5" SATA HDD; limited support of SATA DOM as an
option. It also supports two groups of LAN bypass through WDT and
GPIO pin definition without any downtime.