SBC8100 Plus is now available with DM3730
CPU board Mini8510!
- CPU: TI Sitara ARM Cortex-A8 600MHz
- System Memory: 256MB
- Form Factor: SBC
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 70°C
- Dimensions: 144.9 x 114.1 x
Mini8510 hardware fully compatible with Mini8100!
Migrate from the OMAP3530 to DM3730!
- TI OMAP3530 Processor based on 600MHz ARM Cortex-A8 core
- TI DM3730 Processor based on 1GHz ARM Cortex-A8 core
- Memory supporting Up to 256MByte DDR SDRAM + 512MByte NAND
- UART, USB, Ethernet, WiFi/Bluetooth, GPS, Camera, Audio,
- Supports 24-bit TFT LCD, VGA, S-Video/TV Output Display
- Ready-to-Run Linux2.6.32 and WinCE 6.0 (SBC8100)
- Ready-to-Run Linux2.6.32, Android 2.2 and WinCE 6.0
Embest SBC8100 Single Board Computer is a
high-performance controller board based on Texas Instruments'
OMAP3530 microprocessor introduced by Embest after Devkit8000
evaluation board. It is designed based on the Mini8100 CPU board
which integrates an OMAP3530 microcontroller, 256MByte DDR SDRAM,
512MByte Nand Flash, RTC, LEDs and one Camera interface on board.
The Mini8100 is connected with SBC8100 expansion board through two
1.27mm space 2*45-pin dip connectors.
The SBC8100 Plus integrates Mini8510 as the CPU
board which compatible with Mini8100 but using TI's DM3730 as its
CPU core board. This is convenient for customers who used SBC8100
or Mini8100 before to upgrade to SBC8100 Plus or Mini8510 so as to
migrate from the OMAP3530 to DM3730 for their embedded designs.
In addition to those features provided by the CPU
board, the expansion board has exposed many of other features of
the OMAP3530 or DM3730. It has integrated RS232, USB, Ethernet,
WiFi/Bluetooth, GPS, Audio In/Out, Keyboard, LCD, VGA, S-Video/TV
out, SD card and more other functions on board. So many hardware
resources provided by the expansion board, it becomes a solid
reference board for customer design.
Embest also offers a complete software
development package to customers. The board supports linux 2.6 and
WindowsCE 6.0 operating systems and is provided with complete
basic drivers which enable a quick channel to evaluate the TI
OMAP3530 or DM3730 processor and customize application software.
It would be an ideal development platform for multimedia and