MP2W (MINI PCI-E / PCI-E ADAPTER VER 2.2) Introduction:
- Connector Type: PCIe
- Frequency Range:
- Power: 0
- Operating Temperature:
- Dimensions: 165.1 x 88.9 x mm
The MP2W passive adapter is designed for desktop PCs that convert Mini-Card to USB port or standard PCI-Express 1x slot.
You can insert your USB type minicard to this adapter then plug to USB port through USB cable.
Or insert your PCI-E type mini-card into this adapter then insert to PCI-E 1x connector . This uses RP-SMA connectors which are common on WLAN modules. Features
- PCI Express Mini Card to PCI express 1x converter.
- Allows user to test PCI Express Mini modules on the PCI Express slot.
- Supports two primary system bus interface: PCI Express and USB.
- Supports U.FL/IPX to RP-SMA pigtail WiFi RF cable adapter. (Optional)
There are existing mPCIe ""form factor"" SSD's that present SATA and PATA interface, but none that use the standard mPCIe pinout (i.e. mPCIe tx/rx pins).
MP2W support standard mPCIe minicard. Can't support custom SATA/PATA SSD minicard. Specification:
- PCI Express Mini Card to PCI Express/USB adapter.
- PCI Express Mini Card Electromechanical Specification Revision 1.2
- PCI Express Card Electromechanical Specification 1.1
- Universal Serial Bus Specification Revision 2.0
- Standard Height PCI Express Add-in Card.
- Low Profile PCI Express Add-in Card.
- Full/ Half -Mini Card dimension.