MP2A Mini PCI-E to PCI-E adapter for
WiFi/Cellular with integrated SIM holder
The MP2A passive adapter is designed for desktop PCs that convert
Mini-Card to USB port or standard PCI-Express 1x slot.
You can insert your USB type minicard to this adapter then plug to
USB port through USB cable.
Or insert your PCI-E type mini-card into this adapter then insert to
PCI-E 1x connector . This uses SMA connectors which are common on Cellular modems..
- PCI Express Mini Card to PCI express 1x converter.
- Allows user to test PCI Express Mini modules on the PCI
- Integrated SIM connector
- Supports two primary system bus interface: PCI Express and
- Supports all of Mini-Cards such as 3G,CDMA, WLAN,WWLAN, Mini
Card to desktop PC.
- Supports U.FL/IPX to RP- SMA pigtail WiFi RF cable adapter.
There are existing mPCIe ""form factor"" SSD's that present SATA and
PATA interface, but none that use the standard mPCIe pinout (i.e.
mPCIe tx/rx pins).
MP2A support standard mPCIe minicard. Can't support custom
SATA/PATA SSD minicard.
- PCI Express Mini Card to PCI Express/USB adapter.
- PCI Express Mini Card Electromechanical Specification Revision
- PCI Express Card Electromechanical Specification 1.1
- Universal Serial Bus Specification Revision 2.0
- Standard Height PCI Express Add-in Card.
- Low Profile PCI Express Add-in Card.
- Full/ Half -Mini Card dimension.
- SIM Connector for CDMA HSDPA/HSUPA, UMTS, GSM, GPRS, EDGE
- Wireless Disable/Enable switch
- WPAN, WLAN, WWAN, VCC3, VCC5, VCCaux LEDs