MP2W (Mini PCI-E / PCI-E adapter ver 2.13a) Introduction:
The PCI-E Mini Card passive adapter is designed for wireless application on desktop PCs that convert Mini-Card to USB port or standard PCI-Express 1x slot.
You can insert your USB type minicard to this adapter then plug to USB port through USB cable.
Or insert your PCI-E type mini-card into this adapter then insert to PCI-E 1x connector. this uses RP-SMA connectors, which are common on WiFi applications Features:
- PCI Express Mini Card to PCI express 1x converter.
- Allows user to test PCI Express Mini modules on the PCI Express slot.
- Supports two primary system bus interface: PCI Express and USB.
- Supports all of Mini-Cards such as 3G,CDMA, WLAN,WWLAN, Mini Card to desktop PC.
- Supports U.FL/IPX to RP- SMA pigtail WiFi RF cable adapter. (Optional)
There are existing mPCIe "form factor" SSD's that present SATA and PATA interface, but none that use the standard mPCIe pinout (i.e. mPCIe tx/rx pins).
MP2W support standard mPCIe minicard. Can't support custom SATA/PATA SSD minicard. Specification:
- PCI Express Mini Card to PCI Express/USB adapter.
- PCI Express Mini Card Electromechanical Specification Revision 1.0
- PCI Express Card Electromechanical Specification 1.1
- Universal Serial Bus Specification Revision 2.0.
- Standard Height PCI Express Add-in Card
- Low Profile PCI Express Add-in Card.
- Full / Half -Mini Card dimension.
- Wireless access LED, POWER LED