MP2W (Mini PCI-E / PCI-E adapter
The PCI-E Mini Card passive adapter is designed for wireless
application on desktop PCs that convert Mini-Card to USB port or
standard PCI-Express 1x slot.
You can insert your USB type minicard to this adapter then plug to
USB port through USB cable.
Or insert your PCI-E type mini-card into this adapter then insert to
PCI-E 1x connector. this uses RP-SMA connectors, which are common on WiFi applications
- PCI Express Mini Card to PCI express 1x converter.
- Allows user to test PCI Express Mini modules on the PCI
- Supports two primary system bus interface: PCI Express and
- Supports all of Mini-Cards such as 3G,CDMA, WLAN,WWLAN, Mini
Card to desktop PC.
- Supports U.FL/IPX to RP- SMA pigtail WiFi RF cable adapter.
There are existing mPCIe "form factor" SSD's that present SATA and
PATA interface, but none that use the standard mPCIe pinout (i.e.
mPCIe tx/rx pins).
MP2W support standard mPCIe minicard. Can't support custom
SATA/PATA SSD minicard.
- PCI Express Mini Card to PCI Express/USB adapter.
- PCI Express Mini Card Electromechanical Specification Revision
- PCI Express Card Electromechanical Specification 1.1
- Universal Serial Bus Specification Revision 2.0.
- Standard Height PCI Express Add-in Card
- Low Profile PCI Express Add-in Card.
- Full / Half -Mini Card dimension.
- Wireless access LED, POWER LED