- Antenna Type: Dipole (Rubber Duck)
- Frequency: 4G LTE / 3G Cellular
- Power Gain:
- Connector: SMA
- Application: Cell / GPS / Wifi
The patent granted Maximus FXUB66 flexible ultra wide band antenna has been designed to cover all working frequencies in the 700-6000 MHz spectrum, including all Cellular, Wi-Fi, ISM and GNSS bands. Its use in a device improves substantially the radiated power and sensitivity, and enables the highest throughput rates of today’s broadband devices.
The antenna is delivered with a flexible body with ground breaking high efficiencies on all bands, ground-plane independent, with a cable and connector for easy installation. It is made of durable flexible polymer, with a peak gain of 5dBi, an efficiency of more than 60% across all cellular bands and is designed to be mounted directly onto a plastic or glass enclosure / cover.
At 120.4x50.4x.2mm, the antenna is ultra thin. It is assembled by a simple “peel and stick” process, attaching securely to non-metal surfaces via 3M adhesive.
The Maximus antenna has a unique hybrid design. Within one antenna structure the electromagnetic waves travel in two predominant propagation modes - one for lower frequencies, (e.g. LTE at 700 MHz) and the other for higher 4G and Wi-Fi frequencies up to 6GHz.
- LTE / GSM / CDMA /DCS /PCS / WCDMA / UMTS / HSDPA / GPRS / EDGE /GPS /Wi-Fi
- 698MHz to 960MHz, 1575.42MHz , 700-6000MHz
- Typical 70%+ Efficiency and 3dBi+ Peak Gain
- Dipole Swivel Terminal Antenna