- Applicable for 2G/3G/4G cellular bands and GPS
- Over 45% efficiency and 2.2 dBi gain
- Mechanically robust for indoor/outdoor applications
- Height: 79.45mm(3.13") ; Diameter : 42mm(1.65")
- IP67 and IP69K Waterproof
- Low loss CFD-200 cable, 3 meters
- SMA(M) connector
- RoHS compliant
The Shockwave TLS.01.305111 is a permanent mount, waterproof,
3G/4G cellular and GPS antenna operating at
698-960/1575.42/1710-2700MHz with an N type male connector. It has
been designed to be used on a Ground Plane. It can be used in
mobile and fixed applications for 4G LTE wireless such as :
HD Video Streaming
Utilities and Smart Cities
This antenna has superior performance over wide-bands compared to
traditional whip antennas. Up to 77% efficiency and with a minimum
2.2dBi peak gain over all cellular bands result when mounted on a
30x30 cm ground plane. Stable radiation patterns over low angles
provides consistent gain in the horizontal plane, meaning that it
is especially suitable for cellular applications.
A unique indent tab on the base of the antenna allows a wrench to
be used to solidly lock the antenna on top of its mounting
location while tightening up the nut beneath the metal panel.
Waterproof O-rings around the bottom base prevent water from
leaking under the antenna.
The TLS.01 antenna is IP67 waterproof and IP69K resistant against
high pressure water jets in commercial cleaning environments,
which makes the antenna ideal for 2G/3G/4G applications either in
indoor or in harsh outdoor environments.
- Waterproof Rating: IP67 and IP69K
- frequency/bandwidth: 2G/3G/4G cellular bands and GPS
- dimensions: Height: 79.45mm(3.13") Diameter : 42mm(1.65")